Thursday, June 5, 2008

Benvingut a Barcelona/Bienvenidos a Barcelona/Welcome to Barcelona!

Well friends, it's finally here. After endless months of blogging and worrying, I'm in freakin' Barcelona! And it's an amazing, thrilling feeling, especially having finally gotten my luggage back. Note to Aer Lingus, if you can't transfer baggage in under an hour, don't transfer your passengers either.
So after 2 days of moping around my new apartment, staying mostly in my room, and, I'm pretty sure, grossing out my new roommates (Camila and Leandro), I feel clean, refreshed, ready to take on this new city I find myself in. So, yes, I have two full suitcases to unpack, dishes to wash, and plenty of other chores. But, I wanna go oouuuuuuttttt tonight! I'm super excited to start my job on Monday, I can't wait to start making friends, improving my Spanish, and generally making this one of the best experiences of my life.

No comments: