Thursday, September 17, 2009

La Révolution Ne Sera Pas Télévisée

It will be written. Or technically, blogged.

My own personal revolution, of course. Though if you want to talk about the ridiculousness that is the health insurance reform debate, feel free to comment, even if the proposals aren't all that revolutionary.

No, I'm in a crazy, stressed place (at least momentarily), but it's a temporary stop on a path truly forward. I'm mostly on top of the job search. HoCo is rolling along splendidly, so well that Jordan and I should probably step back and let others come forward. Classes, though not perfect, are going better than last year. I don't get to see my graduated friends as often as I should, and I don't stay in touch with my family that well either. And though the stress builds up. intensely at times, I don't ever feel like it won't get better. I know there's a light at the end of the tunnel, I've seen it, even if I lose sight of it from time to time.

PS. I've joined Kuumba, a gospel-ish choir at Harvard, woo!

No comments: