Monday, December 15, 2008

I Think It's Broken

My gaydar that is. Apparently my new crush really is straight. Why do I keep falling for straight men? Oh well, something else for me to work on.

In other news, one paper down (and 3 days late), one to go. Don't know how this one will go though, because my crush will be at a party tonight and I really want to go (ok I still have my doubts about his sexuality, sue me). Plus, election victory parties are always fun, especially when the other guy is such a douche. I'll let you all know how it turns out. In the meantime, I want a boyfriend for Christmas. Kthnxbai

UPDATE
F>>M Victory Party = total win, and I had way to many glasses (or Solo cups) of champagne. Yay for impromptu Monday night dance parties (I'm looking at you Nick Noyer)!!!

No comments: