Tuesday, March 25, 2008

San Diego!

So I went to San Diego this past weekend. What. A. Blast!















Between the beaches, the wild animal park, Roger and his amazing friends, and my amazing friends, (plus a lot of happy drink), this was one of the best experiences of my life. Even though I probably should have been more financially circumspect, I don't have any regrets. I would so live there one day; it's probably the most beautiful city I've visited.

Some good news made it even better. I'm going to Barcelona for sure this summer! Spain, here I come (again). And Bill Richardson (my governor) endorsed Barack Obama, yays! So basically, life is pretty swell right now. Not perfect, I do miss all my friends, from Harvard, from FCCLA, from Madrid, and everywhere else I've been. And I do need a job. But, otherwise, I'm in a happy place.

Have fun and safe spring breaks everyone!

1 comment:

neptuneswirls said...

Isaac I miss you :(

~ YY

PS The Geese miss you too, although I'm hoping Phil will take a shot at 'em. No pun intended...