Saturday, January 10, 2009

Thanks Lev!

At Harvard, sophomores, juniors, and seniors live in houses, Harry-Potter-style. Houses function not just as dorms, but can really become communities of great friends. Leverett House has become that for me, and being on the House Committee (HoCo) that runs social life at the house has only made my Harvard experience better. Tonight, I got the chance to give back to HoCo and Lev.

Thank you to all my Lev friends who voted for me for co-chair. I ran with two amazing candidates and great friends, Jordan and Simin, who are really awesome people, nice, kind, and so much fun. I wish circumstances had been different and somehow we could all be co-chairs, but I know Jordan and I will have a successful year as co-chairs and make Lev the best house at Harvard!

Lev love!

ps. Another example of why I have the most amazing friends in the world. Thanks Izzy!

No comments: