More on the McCain in Spain gaffe:
So either John McCain has some early onset or Spain has joined our enemies list and possibly a new axis of evil. (Eat it Belgium!) Assuming the original maverick is totally lucid here, let’s take a minute to review John McCain’s top ten reasons for attacking Spain:
10. 1992 Summer Games: WORST. OLYMPICS. EVER.
8. Spanish Government banned illegal downloads of Cindy’s favorite album, Global House Diva, Volume 2: Live in Ibiza.
7. Immigrants flooding Texas and New Mexico. Can’t they manage their own border?
6. I WAS A POW ILL ATTACK WHO I WANT. INCOMING.
5. Compañero de cuarto de papa, the Spanish version of Daddy’s Roommate, rocketed to #4 on Spanish Amazon.
4. Sarah Palin saw it from the window of her plane to Kuwait and she just didn’t like what she saw.
3. “You rhyme the name of your country with my last name I’ll fuck you up.”
2. Pesky rule requiring America to defend the territorial integrity of fellow NATO allies elitist, sexist.
1. That trollop Penelope Cruz.