Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'm Back!

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted, and I know my readers (maybe all 3 of you) have missed me. So, quick re-cap. I spent the 4th of July weekend in Madrid, finally meeting up with good friends I met last summer in Madrid. It was a hot drunken mess, I assure you. And, best of all, it was the finale of gay pride week! As one of only 6 countries where gay marriage is legal and a top tourist destination, I'd be willing to bet Spain's Pride parade was the fruitiest, funnest one of all! And I shouldn't have worried about comparing last year (when Madrid hosted EuroPride 2007) and this year; they were both incredible. So some pics (stolen from my friend's Facebook album b/c I'm too cheap to buy a camara).














Hot men.














Hot women.














Hot friends.














Hot drag queen?

So Madrid was a blast. And the following weekend, I got a little crazy and went to Pamplona with my Madrid friends for the Sanfermines festival, the draw of which is the running of the bulls. Of course, I didn't run (I choose life), but it was a lot of fun nonetheless. The downside, not having a place to sleep, and it was sooo cold.














So I'm back in Barcelona and the friend situation has improved (meaning I finally have some in this puta madre ciudad). I foresee many more drunken evenings, and being in amazing Spain in the summer, why have it any other way?


Hasta pronto!


No comments: